You can complete a reservation through one of the several options we offer and namely:
- Bank transfer - we invoice you and hold the property of your choice for up to 3 days for you to be able to make the payment in this case. A shorter holding period might be granted depending on how close the check in day is, if so specified in our communications to you.
- PayPal - on line payments by many different accepted methods are immediately processed and so is the reservation of the property.
- Credit card remote processing - we request you to sign a credit card authorization form to process this and we accept virtual credit cards if so requested by you and the reservation is completed immediately.
- On line credit card payment - we send you an online invoice and hold the property for the time strictly necessary to complete the on line payment made directly by you through our secure on line payment system.
- In some cases we might accept a reservation on an informal request basis. In these cases we would usually request you to provide us with some documents mainly to show us your genuine interest in the reservation.
To complete a reservation we might request a deposit, depending on the period of the year, length of reservation, days left before check in day, etc.. We always ask for full advanced payment to produce proof of reservation for visa application as requested by visa control agent on arrival.
Cancellations are free of charge up to 30 days before check in and 30% fees are charged thereafter. 100 % fees are charged when less than 3 days from check in are left and for no shows. We would deduct any bank expenses or other fees that might be charged by third parties to process the refund payment.
Different cancellation policies might apply when you reserve through any of the booing agents we are listed with. Please refer to the relevant section in the specific booking agent's website.